Wednesday, 2024-05-01, 5:35 PM Welcome Visitors

We are mugen Godz

Main | Registration | Login | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Godz Forums » Main » General discussion » well it's official, now (i'm leaving)
well it's official, now
anis91Date: Monday, 2011-09-12, 3:42 AM | Message # 1
Street fighter Expert
Group: New comers
Awards: 1
yup i am, i guess many will be happy about it,

and shinu, before i go, i left u a gift...
a positive one and a negative one...

youtube channel ShunGoukuSatsu1
website

ValterXDate: Monday, 2011-09-12, 6:19 AM | Message # 2
Zero Genius
Awards: 3
whatever....

killa2843Date: Monday, 2011-09-12, 6:55 AM | Message # 3
JOker
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
what the hell is wrong with 11yrs old these days, they bitch alot and always create problems for them and keep making more stupid thread, i really don't care, because the whole time you have being you done nothing but spam,argue, spam more and create useless thread.but i wish you good luck cool

killa2843Date: Monday, 2011-09-12, 7:03 AM | Message # 4
JOker
Quote (anis91)

why shinu?vx like alittle more you more than shinu does wacko

ShinuDate: Monday, 2011-09-12, 10:15 AM | Message # 5
Lord SHinu
Group: Mugen Lords
Awards: 0
Quote (anis91)

Shoulda banned me, all i do in this site is start problems, it would have been your only worthy act as a moderator.

And again, this topic wasn't needed.

http://www.formspring.me/MrLordShinu<--- Ask me things (☄ฺ◣д◢)☄

Yes, the idea and smiley were totally leeched from Titlin, deal with it.

sgn_15Date: Monday, 2011-09-12, 10:38 AM | Message # 6
Knowledgeable man
Quote (killa2843)
what the hell is wrong with 11yrs old these days, they bitch alot and always create problems for them and keep making more stupid thread, i really don't care, because the whole time you have being you done nothing but spam,argue, spam more and create useless thread.but i wish you good luck

derp, you are admin, and i assume you know what is supposed to be right. you are not doing anything to fix the problem

killa2843Date: Monday, 2011-09-12, 5:23 PM | Message # 7
JOker
Quote (sgn_15)
derp, you are admin, and i assume you know what is supposed to be right. you are not doing anything to fix the problem

you would know how much ihave tried and thats all you need to know, i am a very useless admin

ShinuDate: Monday, 2011-09-12, 6:23 PM | Message # 8
Lord SHinu
Quote (sgn15)

Quote (sgn_15)

Quote (sgn_15)
Knowledgeable man

You do something about it, MB.

SkoldDate: Monday, 2011-09-12, 7:56 PM | Message # 9
Skold is awesome
you want my advice?
its not we who decide that you will stay or not, it's you .. you have problems with someone?! don't give a fuck for him!!
like that you acted like a kid, sorry .. but its the truth!

killa2843Date: Monday, 2011-09-12, 10:35 PM | Message # 10
JOker
Quote (Shinu)
Shoulda banned me

i can't even do that.

sgn_15Date: Monday, 2011-09-12, 11:00 PM | Message # 11
Knowledgeable man
Quote (Shinu)
Quote (sgn15)

Quote (sgn_15)

Quote (sgn_15)
Knowledgeable man

You do something about it, MB.

DUMBASS. i did NOT put that "knowledgeable man" title on my own. i doubt i can even change that now. and if you are mod, what would you do, then? ban anis instead of arguing with him? and another thing, tbh, your arguments with him are stupid, i am not just talking about the topic as well, both your arguing points are stupid, especially about the OP thing.

and yeah mg put that sig in my sig and i didnt requested it. i am going to remove it now

Quote (killa2843)
you would know how much ihave tried and thats all you need to know, i am a very useless admin

you did say long ago that you were just "kind to them" so you are not doing anything about them

ShinuDate: Monday, 2011-09-12, 11:08 PM | Message # 12
Lord SHinu
Quote (sgn_15)
DUMBASS. i did NOT put that "knowledgeable man" title on my own

Please quote where i said otherwise.

Also, don't ignore the fact you're mod and do about as much as mb does in mugencharacters.

Quote (sgn_15)
and if you are mod, what would you do, then? ban anis instead of arguing with him?

No.

Quote (sgn_15)
nd another thing, tbh, your arguments with him are stupid, i am not just talking about the topic as well, both your arguing points are stupid, especially about the OP thing.
Obviously, also completely off topic, if the moderation here was decent (No i'm not taking a shot at you or anyone else for that matter) i should have been banned by now, i'm not asking to be banned, i'm just saying is should be.

sgn_15Date: Tuesday, 2011-09-13, 10:29 AM | Message # 13
Knowledgeable man
Quote (Shinu)
Please quote where i said otherwise.

Also, don't ignore the fact you're mod and do about as much as mb does in mugencharacters.

Quote (Shinu)

you DONT have to state shit EXPLICITLY/directly. you quoted my title "knowledgeable man". you implied some shit obviously. knowledgeable man was NOT my post either, yet you quoted it. apply those things to yourself first. maybe even mugenfagboy will change. and i have more than a couple of things to say about you not applying those ideals you are saying right now to yourself.

and what exactly i DID HERE that mugenfagboy DID IN MC ? the only similarity between me here and mb in mc is that we are both mods. tell me some of those things you are referring to.

No.

Quote (Shinu)
Obviously, also completely off topic, if the moderation here was decent (No i'm not taking a shot at you or anyone else for that matter) i should have been banned by now, i'm not asking to be banned, i'm just saying is should be.

just for the record, I CANNOT REPROOF. I TRIED IT FOR THE NTH TIME, go complain to the ones who can change that in CP. but in an alternate scenario, IF i can reproof or ban, i will surely reproof anis for multiple spamming like posting just XDDDD multiple times. and if he gets banned, you wont be involved in shit anymore with him, so you wont get banned. thats MY opinion. idk about the other mods/admins

and mr. captain obvious, when you said the "moderation team", it concerns all mods and admins here, or you want to be literal to its wording, all mods at least are still involved, its still general. if you want to be specific, without taking a shot at someone or a group of members, then be specific.

and its not like i approve of anis or sweetfire as super mod. if anis became super mod assumingly from his massive number of posts, then why was sweetfire promoted to super mod? its not my decision and I would have not made them staff anytime anywhere. I already told sweet in DM long ago. I dont keep my opinions to myself and be plastic to others. I tell them what i think.

Message edited by sgn_15 - Tuesday, 2011-09-13, 10:32 AM

anis91Date: Tuesday, 2011-09-13, 11:47 AM | Message # 14
Street fighter Expert
stop arguing here you too, talk in PM!

youtube channel ShunGoukuSatsu1
website

SkoldDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-13, 3:35 PM | Message # 15
Skold is awesome
anis91 you're stupid whore, you pissed me off -_-
you banned me and you say that someone hacked you, you're son of a bitch!
Shinu was right .. someone ban this crazy bitch!! go away kid we don't need a bitch like you here :/
fuck off ...

Added (2011-09-13, 3:35 PM)
---------------------------------------------
and yeah ..
that's what I deserve to be nice with you!
-_-

Godz Forums » Main » General discussion » well it's official, now (i'm leaving)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!