• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: MugenGod95, anonymous  
Godz Forums » Forums News » suggestion Box » 3 things
3 things
drkslyr666Date: Wednesday, 2011-08-17, 10:14 PM | Message # 1
Sage
Group: New comers
Awards: 0
1.I dont really like the exat chatbox I have had a ton of problems trying to sign in.I asked them about it but there no help.Lets get a better one ,if its just me thinking this Ill shut up.

2.I think we should have a forum game section to do more games like anis91 did.

3.How about on the main page instead of the picture we have all current users to choose their favorite fighter and make a picture of the fighters with the usernames under them.Then add the new members monthly that way we can visually see our site expanding.

I am the all around badass of this place.REMEMBER THAT.

Message edited by drkslyr666 - Wednesday, 2011-08-17, 10:39 PM

killa2843Date: Thursday, 2011-08-18, 7:07 AM | Message # 2
JOker
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
Quote (drkslyr666)

hell yeah
Quote (drkslyr666)
1.I dont really like the exat chatbox I have had a ton of problems trying to sign in.I asked them about it but there no help.

u didn't ask me or mugnegod to hlep, pls pm me about the problem, aight and xat chat is the easiest and best that we can find for now.
Quote (drkslyr666)
3.How about on the main page instead of the picture we have all current users to choose their favorite fighter and make a picture of the fighters with the usernames under them.Then add the new members monthly that way we can visually see our site expanding.

yes we should tottally do that, it would luk so hard

anis91Date: Thursday, 2011-08-18, 7:14 AM | Message # 3
Street fighter Expert
Group: New comers
Awards: 1
Quote (drkslyr666)
1.I dont really like the exat chatbox I have had a ton of problems trying to sign in.I asked them about it but there no help.Lets get a better one ,if its just me thinking this Ill shut up.
yeah i sometimes have problems with it, btw, are u using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome?cause it usually works with Google chrome Better
Quote (drkslyr666)
yeah, we should have one
Quote (drkslyr666)
god idea!^^

youtube channel ShunGoukuSatsu1
website

Godz Forums » Forums News » suggestion Box » 3 things
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!