Wednesday, 2024-05-08, 5:16 PM Welcome Visitors

We are mugen Godz

Main | Registration | Login | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Godz Forums » Main » General discussion » Week fights=Aizen vs Madara (New weekly ainme fights)
Week fights=Aizen vs Madara
killa2843Date: Monday, 2011-09-05, 8:51 PM | Message # 1
JOker
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
I have decided to start a weekly anime fights. I will present amvs showing each characters skills.

"Obviously" it clear that aizen would be an obvious dominator in this fight. A totally annihilation. boxing

ShinuDate: Monday, 2011-09-05, 10:24 PM | Message # 2
Lord SHinu
Group: Mugen Lords
Awards: 0
Ewww, bleach and naruto.

Don't know much about either, judging from the videos aizen wins? I'm not sure tbh.

http://www.formspring.me/MrLordShinu<--- Ask me things (☄ฺ◣д◢)☄

Yes, the idea and smiley were totally leeched from Titlin, deal with it.

anis91Date: Tuesday, 2011-09-06, 6:47 AM | Message # 3
Street fighter Expert
Group: New comers
Awards: 1
Quote (Shinu)
Ewww, bleach and naruto.
yeah, sick!

youtube channel ShunGoukuSatsu1
website

ValterXDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-06, 6:50 AM | Message # 4
Zero Genius
Awards: 3
Don't know much about either, judging from the videos aizen wins? I'm not sure tbh.

Nope we couldn´t even thouch madara

killa2843Date: Tuesday, 2011-09-06, 4:16 PM | Message # 5
JOker
Quote (anis91)
yeah, sick!

stfu
Quote (ValterX)
Nope we couldn´t even thouch madara

vx this is the only arguement i need
Quote (killa2843)
dominator

anis91Date: Tuesday, 2011-09-06, 5:30 PM | Message # 6
Street fighter Expert
Awards: 1
Quote (killa2843)
stfu
why? every one has it's own honest thinking, ok i know i have been a little "feeling breaker" , i will say it gently then.....IT FUCKING SUCKS!!!! just kiding :p, here's my real thinking, i think naruto is a bit over exagerated, cause, lots and lots of imagination, nine tailed fox? black flames? puppets? all that kinda sucks, i know ninja's are suppose to be that way, but not totally,
i know u will blame me back, and dishonor streetfighter, well, that's for revenge cause i said something u didn't like, and i am honest now, and u won't be, ok let me think what will u say(not exactly)

even SF sucks! what's that blue shit called hadoken that leaves out of there hands
well, even in real being, that's something possible, but not common, those kind of people haves extra electricity made by their brain, brain makes electricity to make some organs work, don't think that they are some kind of machines, no, electricity's shock can make move things, things that accept electricity,like human skin, the almighty god is behind all these miracles, OK let's go back to the point now, that electricity may leave the in-body, and becomes an energy again, but, it cannot be gathered together, so it may shock u instantly, but it may be useful: the shock makes more power, which goes in-body again, and make every thing more powerful, which may make a human be awake for 72 hours, without a single nap,
sry i'm tired of writing, i'll finish later wacko

youtube channel ShunGoukuSatsu1
website

killa2843Date: Tuesday, 2011-09-06, 6:38 PM | Message # 7
JOker
Quote (anis91)
why? every one has it's own honest thinking, ok i know i have been a little "feeling breaker" , i will say it gently then.....IT FUCKING SUCKS!!!! just kiding :p, here's my real thinking, i think naruto is a bit over exagerated, cause, lots and lots of imagination, nine tailed fox? black flames? puppets? all that kinda sucks, i know ninja's are suppose to be that way, but not totally,
i know u will blame me back, and dishonor streetfighter, well, that's for revenge cause i said something u didn't like, and i am honest now, and u won't be, ok let me think what will u say(not exactly)

This why i think you are 11 yrs old or 12 (becuz you have way too much time on your hand as an adult, and everyone will agreee that 32 yr olds are more worried about life than commmenting to an angry post)
p.s i hate naruto, and i am for a bleach and besides that you didn't even comment about the show, if you reply again, i refproof you and delete all your comments angry

ShinuDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-06, 7:32 PM | Message # 8
Lord SHinu
Group: Mugen Lords
Awards: 0
Quote (killa2843)

vx this is the only arguement i need
Quote (killa2843)
dominator

No man, if you want to make us believe Aizen could beat Madara you need to back up your claim, just because you think "Insert generic overpowered anime character here" is "Awesome/the best/amazing/or domination" does not back up the claim they would beat another character, show proof. facts, examples from the anime, etc.

Same goes for you Valter.

I would join the debate if i knew anything about Bleach or Naruto.

Quote (anis91)
IT FUCKING SUCKS!!!! just kiding :p, here's my real thinking, i think naruto is a bit over exagerated, cause, lots and lots of imagination, nine tailed fox? black flames? puppets? all that kinda sucks, i know ninja's are suppose to be that way, but not totally,

ROFL, dude those are terrible reasons for saying an anime sucks.
Quote (anis91)
lots and lots of imagination

That's a great thing to have in a manga.

Quote (anis91)
l, even in real being, that's something possible

I highly doubt that.

http://www.formspring.me/MrLordShinu<--- Ask me things (☄ฺ◣д◢)☄

Yes, the idea and smiley were totally leeched from Titlin, deal with it.

killa2843Date: Tuesday, 2011-09-06, 8:12 PM | Message # 9
JOker
Quote (Shinu)
No man, if you want to make us believe Aizen could beat Madara you need to back up your claim, just because you think "Insert generic overpowered anime character here" is "Awesome/the best/amazing/or domination" does not back up the claim they would beat another character, show proof. facts, examples from the anime, etc.

Same goes for you Valter.

so true, ok here goes
aizen has a zanputo(a sword with chi) that is second to be the most dangerous in all of the series not just because aizen is a complete beast but because he zanputo has totally control over all five senses of a human being , which means he can create illusions in a person's mind, causing them to attack their friends or even attack an illusion of himself,

Godz Forums » Main » General discussion » Week fights=Aizen vs Madara (New weekly ainme fights)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!